JOIN THE 1000 HORN$ CAMPAIGN NOW!
What Is The 1000 HORN$ Campaign?
The 1000 HORN$ Campaign is a commitment from 1,000 alumni and friends of Winston-Salem State University who make an annual contribution of $1000 to the Winston-Salem State University Department of Athletics.
Investing In Champions
Caring people invest time, talent, and support in what they believe can make a difference for themselves adn in the lives of others. For nearly a century, the WSSU Department of Athletics has done just that by developing a tradition of producing superb student-athletes. 2010 marked the first year of the 1000 HORN$ Program which was designed to help WSSU fund the future athletic and academic endeavors of our student-athletes.
I'm pleased to say that in just one short year, we have nearly 200 financial members in the 1000 HORN$ Program. We are off to a great start, but we still need your support to reach new heights in 2011 as we strive to reach 1,000 members. Your support will directly help the WSSU Department of Athletics ensure that our past legacy of sports excellence will continue!
What Are The Benefits Of Giving To The 1000 HORN$ Annual Campaign?
- Educational tax deduction
- Recognition on the 1000 HORN$ billboard at Bowman Gray Field House at at the C.E. Gaines Center
- Invitation to the Athletic Director's and Chancellor's 1000 HORN$ Reception
- Recognition of the 1000 HORN$ members during halftime at football and basketball games
- Recognition on the WSSU Athletic Website (WSSURams.com)
- Recognition at all WSSU Athletic Events
- Access to the official 1000 HORN$ pre-game hospitality suite during football and basketball games
- Opportunity to purchase preferred seating and parking at WSSU Athletic events
- Opportunity to purchase CIAA Basketball Tournament tickets
- A 1,000 HORN$ quarterly newsletter
- Written notification of WSSU Athletic Department events and activities
How Can I Contribute To The 1000 HORN$ Annual Giving Campaign?
- One-time payment by money order, check, MasterCard or Visa are the most direct ways to give
- Automatic bank draft or monthly bank draft installments
- Matching Gift Programs (contact your company's human resources to see if you are eligible)
- Online giving (visit WSSURams.com)
For Additional Information Contact
William "Bill" Hayes
WSSU Director of Athletics
Phone: (336) 750-2142
Fax: (336) 750-8882
WSSU Athletics Marketing Coordinator
Phone: (336) 750-3365
Fax: (336) 750-8882