PLEASE SUPPORT OUR STUDENT-ATHLETES!
What Is The Red & White Scholarship Fund?
The Red & White Scholarship program was established to help offset the university's high cost of recruiting and retaining the finest student-athletes in the nation. All funds will be used for scholarships for student-athletes. The Red & White Scholarship Fund also has an annual membership component that is in effect one year from date of gift.
Investing In Champions
Caring people make investments in the things they consider important. They invest time, talent, and support in what they believe can make a difference for themselves and in the lives of others. For nearly a century the WSSU Athletic Department developed a tradition of producing superb student athletes. Since 2003, nearly 80 percent of WSSU's basketball and football student-athletes and over 84 percent of WSSU's Olympic sport student-athletes have graduated on schedule. These are just a few points of pride that are achieved by our student-athletes. This is also why we all must continue to support the Athletic program at WSSU in order for the tradition to continue. The support of the Red & White Scholarship Fund helps provide scholarships to invest in the future athletic and academic endeavors of our student-athletes.
All levels receive recognition in the 1000 HORN$ newsletter and a membership card.
- Current Student level $10
- First Quarter Level $100-$149: Invitation to one (1) game day special event.
- Fourth Quarter Level $150-$299: Right to purchase priority season tickets. Invitation to two (2) game day special events.
- Ram Red $300-$499: Right to purchase two (2) priority season tickets. Invitation to game day events. Parking decal for the season. Right to purchase priority CIAA ticket packages.
- Ram White $500-$999: Right to purchase four (4) priority season tickets. Invitation to all athletic events. Invitation to play in Athletic Golf Tournament. Parking decal for the season. Right to purchase priority CIAA ticket packages.
- Note: Federal law requires donors to reduce deductibility of donations to Athletic programs by the value of any benefits received as a result of their donation. The donor may opt out of receiveing these benefits in their entirety, but must do so at the time of donation.
How Can I Contribute To The WSSU Red & White Scholarship Fund?
We offer several methods to choose from when making your donation:
- Visit our online giving site at www.WSSU.edu. Look for the "Donate Now" icon, or call (336) 750-3140 for assistance.
- Complete the credit card information from the Red & White Scholarship Fund brochure link located above and mail the form along with your check or money order.
- Payroll deduction (WSSU faculty and staff only).
- Matching Gift: Personal contributions may be matched by the donor's employer. If you are eligible for matching gift benefits, contact your human resource office for instructions or call (336) 750-3140.
For Additional Information Contact
Director of Corporate Fundraising and Sponsorships
WSSU Department of Athletics
Bowman Gray Field House, Room #231
1250 S. Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27110