WINSTON-SALEM, NC -- Tickets for the Winston-Salem State University NCAA DII Playoff game on November 24, 2012, will go on sale tomorrow, November 15th at 12:00 pm. WSSU will take on the winner of the Bloomsburg University vs. Shippensburg University game. Kickoff on November 24th is scheduled for 12:00 pm.
Tickets prices are $15 for adults and $10 for students with ID.
Tickets can be purchased at the Winston-Salem State University Ticket Office, located at the Anderson Center on the WSSU campus, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum and all ticketmaster.com outlets.
Also, please be aware of WSSU Playoff Parking guidelines, outlined below.
2012 NCAA Football Playoff Parking Information
On November 24th, WSSU will be hosting the winner of the Bloomsburg University vs. Shippensburg University football game in the second round of the NCAA Playoffs at Bowman Gray Stadium, with the opportunity to host the quarterfinal and semifinal games on December 1st and December 8th, respectively. We challenge you to BELIEVE our Rams will continue their current win streak and are destined to compete for a National Championship on December 15th in Florence, AL.
SOUTH LOT (RESERVED)
Individual Game - $15.00
Package (If you Believe) - $30.00 (advanced nonrefundable purchase for three games)
Handicap - $10.00 per game
* WSSU Post Season Reserved or Handicapped parking decals for the South Lot may be purchased from the Department of Athletics located at the Bowman Gray Field House Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm. Contact: Yvonne Dixon at 336-750- 3336.
Individual Game - $10.00
Package (If you Believe) - $20.00 (advanced nonrefundable purchase for three games)
* WSSU Post Season HORN$ parking passes may be purchased from the Department of Athletics located at the Bowman Gray Field House Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm. Contact: Brenda Lyons at 336-750-3146.
* Exclusive for HORN$ members only until close of business on Monday, November 19, 2012. Then HORN$ parking spaces will be open to the general public.
GENERAL PARKING - EAST AND WEST LOTS
Individual Game - $10.00
Please note the following:
• All parking lots open at 8:00 am
• All unauthorized parking that does not display the appropriate parking decal will be towed at the owner's expense.
• Day of Game Parking will be available for $10 per space. Additional spaces must be purchased for tailgating purposes at the same cost.
• The East Lot has been identified for RV vehicles. Patrons must purchase four (4) individual parking spaces to accommodate RV vehicles. Additional spaces must be purchased for tailgating purposes at $10 per space.
• Tents cannot be erected in areas which impede the flow of traffic
• Parking passes are limited to one space per pass.
• Tailgate gatherings are not permitted to overflow into adjacent parking space and/or drive lanes.
• Open fires are not permitted in any of the University-operated parking lots.